We're glad you're here!

Gifts of stock, real estate or other assets

You can give stock, real estate or other assets and help share the truth of God’s Word beyond your lifetime.

Most charitable gifts to Love Worth Finding are given in the form of cash because it is so familiar. However, this may not be the most cost-effective way for you to give.

You may be able to reach more people with the Good News — and experience significant tax savings — by giving non-cash assets including stock, real estate and other assets to Love Worth Finding. You will help share Adrian Rogers’ timeless Bible teaching to bring people to Christ and mature them in their faith.

Most Americans carry only 10% of their wealth in the form of cash. The remaining 90% is held in the form of non-cash assets, such as stock, real estate, business interests or commodities. By considering all the resources God has entrusted you to manage, you can multiply the impact of your generosity and eliminate unwanted costs and stress.

You can also give non-cash assets to establish a life income gift. You’ll receive an immediate tax deduction at the time of your gift and then receive ongoing income for you and/or your loved ones. When you no longer need the income, the remainder of the gift will go to Love Worth Finding.

Benefits of gifts of stock, real estate or other assets

Tax wise

Receive a fair market value deduction at the time of your gift, avoid tax liability on the sale of appreciated assets and reach more people with the truth of God’s Word.

Capacity to give

Give from your excess resources without restricting cash flow.

Eliminate hassles

Give assets you no longer need or care to manage (such as rental property or vacation homes). Our professional planned giving partners will help plan and manage asset transfers and sales.

Estate planning

Eliminate potential taxes or complications for your heirs by giving complex or burdensome assets to Love Worth Finding in the here and now.

This information is not intended as tax, legal or financial advice. Gift results may vary. Consult your financial advisor and legal counsel for information and advice specific to your situation.

Request your fact sheet today!

LWF partners with Barnabas Foundation to provide complimentary professional planned giving advice. Barnabas has been helping Christians with gift planning to reduce taxes since 1976. Fill out this information to get access to a downloadable fact sheet about giving stock, real estate and other non-cash assets. Or contact Bob Dawkins or Sam Cox at 800-274-5683 or [email protected].

Other ways to give

Gift In Your Will

IRA gifts

Gifts that pay you incomes

Donor-Advised Funds