If you’ve ever heard a message by Adrian Rogers, then you are aware of his quick wit and exceptional wisdom. But neither his wit nor his wisdom ever overpowered the message of the Gospel; rather, it complemented it. These inspirational quotes were tools—gifts—he used to effectively communicate the truth of the Bible for everyday living. And over the years they have become identifiable with, and almost inseparable from, him. They have become “Adrianisms.”
- No one has ever sinned themselves beyond the love of God. (See Romans 8:38-39.)
- Reputation is what others think about you; character is what God knows about you. (See 1 Samuel 16:7.)
- When you are in a storm, what seems to be a problem to you is not a problem to God. (See Jeremiah 32:27.)
- There is no promise God cannot keep, no prayer God will not answer, and no problem too hard for Him to solve. (See Matthew 19:26.)
- If you please God, it doesn't matter whom you displease. If you displease God, it doesn't matter whom you please. (See Galatians 1:10.)
- You have all of God you want. If you don't have any more, it's because you're satisfied like you are. (See Matthew 6:33.)
- When I cease to be better, I cease to be good. (See 2 Peter 1:5-8.)
- Everything over my head is under God's feet. (See John 16:33.)
- Where we cannot trace God's hand, we can trust His heart. (See Proverbs 3:5.)
- Wisdom is not getting all wet around the lashes and warm around the heart. It is having a mind that is stayed on God, full of the Word of God, and led by the Spirit of God. (See Psalm 119:105.)
- Just because you cannot see God working, does not mean He is not at work. (See John 5:17.)
- Knowledge may be proud that it knows so much; wisdom is humble that it knows no more. (See James 3:13.)
- What Jesus says is more certain than anything we can feel. (See John 14:6.)
- If your religion hasn’t changed your life, you’d better change your religion because you don’t have the Bible kind. (See 2 Corinthians 5:17.)
- Don't take counsel with your emotions as to whether or not a promise of God is true. (See Jeremiah 17:9.)
Images to Download and Share
Book of Quotes
This paperback book combines the discontinued volumes 1 & 2 and adds a new chapter titled "Adages & Axioms"; a total of 920 Adrianisms.
Cards to Display
Each set includes 52 "Adrianisms" cards & include Scripture. They are perfect to display in your home or on your desk, or as gifts to family and friends.
15 Days of Growing in Wisdom Email Challenge
For 15 days, we will email you a Scripture verse with a matching Adrianism on the topic of wisdom. Are you ready for a word to the wise?
15 Days of Finding Encouragement Email Challenge
For 15 days, we will dive into God’s Word, accompanied by an encouraging Adrianism from Pastor Rogers.
15 Days of Practicing Prayer
Prayer is essential for every believer and Pastor Rogers had a lot to say about it! Join us for the next 15 days and start practicing prayer!