To help you or someone who is a new Christ-follower, we have put together the First Steps Collection to help get you started and grow as a Christian. The collection includes:
- The Gospel of John from the Adrian Rogers Legacy Bible
- Victorious Prayer booklet - There’s no failure in our lives that isn't a prayer failure; no sin that prayer couldn’t have prevented, no genuine need that fervent, believing prayer cannot meet. Learn how to pray right, so your prayers will not be denied.
- Blessed Assurance booklet - Many Christians lack assurance of their salvation. But you can know you're saved beyond a shadow of a doubt. God's Word says so!
- The Holy Spirit: Your Best Friend booklet - The Holy Spirit wants to have a royal place of residence in your heart. He wants to give you all the love and comfort you need.
- How to Make Your Bible Come Alive booklet - When you appreciate the virtues of the Word of God, assimilate the vitality of the Word of God, and appropriate the values of the Word of God, then the Bible will burst aflame in your life!
- Bible Baptism - Church denominations have various “versions” of baptism. The method, the meaning, and the motive of baptism are all disputed as if they were options in a club ceremony. But the Church is meant to be unified, under one code of operations—the Bible—so what does Bible baptism look like?
We encourage you to begin reading the Bible daily and the book of John is a good place to start. It tells about Jesus and is easy to understand. Pastor Rogers would often say, "To understand the part of the Bible you don't understand is to obey the part you do understand, and before long you'll begin to understand what you didn't understand. Understand?"
LWF's website is full of resources that can be an encouragement to you. Be sure to click on the "Messages" tab for Bible studies, articles, daily devotions, and more.
If you prefer to consume this material on the go, download our MyLWF App. Check your favorite app store.