Who's Cramming What?May 14, 2020 Save Article
“And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve…But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord”
It’s always amazed me when critics say, “These evangelical Christians are trying to cram their values down the throats of other people.”
In response, I want to ask:
- Who is it that redefined when life begins?
- Who is it that has changed the way Americans think about premarital sex?
- Who is telling us what is decent and what is not?
- Who wants to dictate when and where you can pray and when you can’t?
- Are they not the same ones that want to decide who lives and who dies?
We have people out there who are trying to remold and remake society in their own image. It’s time God’s people said, “Enough is enough!” Make this a time of prayer, for we are in a spiritual battle for the hearts and minds of our nation, neighbors, and loved ones.found this helpful. Did you find it helpful?