Is God in Your Heart?December 5, 2020 Save Article
PRAY OVER THIS:
And the angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God.”
The educated man is ignorant, the strong man is weak, and the wealthy man is poor who doesn’t understand the true meaning of Christmas.
- What good does it do to put a man on the moon if we can’t get God in our hearts?
- What good is it to know astronomy, how the heavens go, and not know Jesus, the Bright and Morning Star, and how to go to Heaven?
- What good is it to know botany and the study of flowers and not know Jesus, Heaven’s sweetest rose, the Rose of Sharon, who can perfume any life?
- What good is it to know history, yet not know that history is His story?
- What good is it to know geology and the ages of rocks and not know Jesus, the Rock of Ages?
Jesus was not just another child. He was not just the Galilean peasant, the great teacher. He was supernatural.
The first Christmas, God sent a package to earth. This package was a gift of deity wrapped up in humanity. What a marvelous thing this is. It’s supernatural.
You won’t understand Christmas until you understand that this child was born of a virgin. This child is the very Son of God. Never forget this. Read the words of Isaiah 9:6-7. Let his prophecy about this child speak to you today.