Do You Want God to Use You?May 31, 2021 Save Article
PRAY OVER THIS:
But to each one of us, grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift.
Many of us say, “I want God to use me.” But do we really? If we want God to use us, we need to stop praying for God to use us and get useable. God wants to use us. He has set every member in the body as it has pleased Him. God has given each of us a spiritual gift. Now, how can we know our spiritual gifts? Here are five principles to know our spiritual gifts.
- The principle of desire: What desires has God put into our hearts?
- The principle of discovery: We discover our gifts as we endeavor to use them and are affirmed by others.
- The principle of development: We develop our gifts by using them, studying them, and working at them.
- The principle of dependence: The power for our gifts comes from the Holy Spirit.
- The principle of deployment: We understand our gifts as we use them in the fellowship of the Church.
Take practical steps to pursue the desires God has given you in your church this week.