LWF Daily Operations
Love Worth Finding Ministries moves to Minimum Basic Operations until the government orders & guidelines expire.
In response to orders from local authorities due to COVID-19 outbreaks in our area, Love Worth Finding Ministries is transitioning to Minimum Basic Operations beginning March 24, 2020 for two weeks. This means that, while a skeleton crew will be at the office to support our accounting, security, and IT needs, most others will be working from home.
Our physical bodies may be working from different places, but our hearts and passion for proclaiming the gospel of Jesus are not diminished. The creativity of our whole team to carry on the work of the ministry in these circumstances has been amazing! We (and you) are blessed with tremendous ministry staff!
What is Impacted
1. Although we have a reduced number of people in our building, shipping and mail services are still being performed daily. To honor social distancing guidelines, we have set up alternating schedules for essential workers, and that should help us by only Occasionally introducing minor delays.
2. We have asked our volunteers to stay home during this time. Many make thank-you and ministry prayer calls for LWF, and they will not be able to do as much during this time. All are faithful “pray-ers,” and will continue to pray from their homes, but they may not be able to make as many phone calls.
3. We normally process receipt letters every day, but during this time, receipt letters are being processed two times each week.
4. During this season of worldwide uncertainty and fear, we are also placing specially-selected messages of comfort, encouragement, and hope in our new “Church at Home” series.
5. We are switching most of our phone service to our “nights and weekend” ministry services team located outside of the Memphis area. They are experienced. They know you, and they know our ministry well. Our in-house ministry team will be working diligently to process mail and other transactions from their “work at home” locations.
What is NOT impacted
Because of your faithfulness in prayer, and through the consistent generous financial support of our ministry partners, all of our regular broadcast and digital services will continue as God provides.
1. Our current broadcast (television/radio) plans remain in place with no expected changes.
2. Our broadcast programming is also available online anytime, anywhere, on any device through podcasts and:
3. Our online resources and store (outlines, transcripts, articles, devotionals, products and more) will remain available.
5. Our email subscriptions will remain up and running.
6. While postal mail may take a little longer, our online giving pages remain unaffected.
7. Our desire to see God glorified through the faithful giving of His people remains intact. Adrian Rogers taught us, “All giving is wrapped in grace.” As God extends His grace to us every day, even in times of crisis, He desires that we each exercise faith with a spirit of generosity in all areas of life…practical, spiritual, relational, and financial.