To add the Love Worth Finding Treasures to your Flash Briefing
1. Say "Alexa." This is the wake command to wake Alexa and she will begin listening for your next command.
2. Say "Enable Love Worth Finding Treasures."
1. Open the Alexa App. It's the light-blue app with the white outline of a speech bubble.
2. Tap the ☰ icon. It's in the top-left corner. This opens a pop-out menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Tap Skills. It's near the bottom of the menu in the third section of options.
4. Find the LWF / Love Worth Finding Treasures in the store. Just type "Love Worth Finding" or "LWF" by using the search bar, also near the top.
5. Tap on the LWF skill. Tap on the skill to see more information about the skill.
6. Tap ENABLE. It's the large blue button at the top of the page, just under the skill's rating. This enables the skill for all of your connected Alexa devices.
1. Open your web browser. From your web browser navigate to https://alexa.amazon.com and login to your Amazon account.
2. Access your settings. Go to the menu on the left side and select Settings.
3. Go to your Alexa Preferences. Under Alexa Preferences select Flash Briefing.
4. Add Flash Briefing Content. Select Get more Flash Briefing Content and in the search bar type Love Worth Finding.
5. Enable Love Worth Finding Skill. Click on the Love Worth Finding Treasure skill and then click Enable.