(Program 2488, Airing on 01.21.07)
How To Have Fullness Of Joy
- Why is joy so important?
- It is important in winning the lost to Jesus Christ. (Psalm 51:12)
- It is important in bearing life’s burdens and in living the Christian life.
- What is the joy of Jesus?
- It is abounding joy. (John 15:11)
- It is abiding joy. (John 15:11)
- It is steadfast in sorrow. (John 16:20)
- It is triumphant in tribulation. (2 Corinthians 7:4)
- It is lasting in losses. (Hebrews 10:34)
- It is abundant in affliction. (1 Thessalonians 1:6)
- It is abundant joy. (John 15:11)
- What does it mean to abide?
- Surrender (John 15:4)
- Dependence (John 15:5)
- Rest (John 15:9)
- Obedience (John 15:10, John 14:15, 21)
- Rejoicing (John 15:11