Marriage Is From Heaven
Ephesians 5:21-31 (Program: 2077, Air date: 6.29.2014)
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP (Ephesians 5:21-23)
- The word “head” speaks of a leader.
- 1 Corinthians 11:3
- John 14:9
- John 10:30
- Philippians 2:6
- Genesis 1:27
- 1 Peter 3:7
- Genesis 3:28
- Genesis 3:17
- A leader must serve.
- Luke 22:25-26
- John 13:13-14
- Your wife is not there to serve you, but for you to serve her.
- A leader is gentle.
- 1 Thessalonians 2:7
- The husband needs to be a true gentleman.
- Psalm 18:35
- A leader guides by example.
- 1 Peter 5:1-3
- Acts 2:17-18
- SACRIFICIAL LOVE (Ephesians 5:25)
- A husband should be willing to die for his wife.
- How should a husband love his wife?
- With passionate love.
- With purifying love.
- Ephesians 5:26-27
- With protecting love.
- Ephesians 5:28
- With providing love.
- Ephesians 5:29
- STEADFAST LOYALTY (Ephesians 5:30-31)
- The priority of marriage is the relationship between a man and his wife.
- The permanence of marriage is that they are completely joined together.
- Mark 10:9
- The purpose of marriage is that there is a blending until the two become one.
Read of lives transformed by Adrian Rogers' plea of Come to Jesus.
find your station
Check out when and where messages are playing in your area on radio and TV.
DO YOU HAVE A PRAYER NEED?
It would be our privilege to pray for you. Use the form to send us a request.