Crossing God's Deadline
Proverbs 29:1 (Program: 2037, Air dates 10.20.2013 & 10.27.2013)
- SPIRITUAL CONVICTION (Proverbs 29:1)
- How does God reprove?
- Through His Holy Spirit
- Through sickness
- Psalm 119:67
- Sickness is sign that our bodies are dying and that we need to be saved.
- Through sorrows
- Through sweetness
- Romans 2:4
- Through His servants
- STUBBORN REBELLION (Proverbs 29:1)
- How do people rebel, or harden their necks?
- Through procrastination
- Proverbs 27:1
- Exodus 8:9-10
- Through pride
- Psalm 16:18
- Through the pleasures of this world
- 2 Timothy 3:1-4
- There is pleasure in sin but it is only for a season.
- Hebrews 11:25
- There is pleasure in righteousness and in God’s presence.
- Psalm 16:11
- Psalm 84:11
- 1 Timothy 6:17
- SUDDEN DESTRUCTION (Proverbs 29:1)
- Destruction of the mind through delusion
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
- Strong delusion is the baggage that comes with sin.
- Destruction of the spirit through desertion
- John 6:44
- Genesis 6:3
- Romans 1:24-28
- Destruction of the body through death
- 1 Samuel 20:3
- SETTLED DESTINY (Proverbs 29:1)
- There are no second chances.
- Hebrews 9:27
- Luke 16:19-31
- If we still want to come to Jesus, that means that we have not crossed God’s deadline.
- Romans 10:13
Read of lives transformed by Adrian Rogers' plea of Come to Jesus.
find your station
Check out when and where messages are playing in your area on radio and TV.
DO YOU HAVE A PRAYER NEED?
It would be our privilege to pray for you. Use the form to send us a request.