Why I Believe In Jesus
John 6:66-69 (Program 1869, Air date 06.23.2013)
- INTRODUCTION (John 6:66-69)
- Jesus had just fed the 5,000 with a few fishes and loaves.
- Many followed Jesus because of the miracles He performed. But when Jesus preached a challenging message to them, the multitudes began to leave Him.
- If you turn from Jesus, where will you go?
- Will you turn to atheism?
- The intelligencia of the ages have believed in God.
- Wernher von Braun
- Will you turn to philosophy?
- Noted philosophers have stated that philosophy did not satisfy their lives or their questions.
- Will you turn to materialism?
- God made you for Himself; and even if you have material things, you will still find your heart and life empty.
- Will you turn to false religions?
- Only Jesus has the words of eternal life.
- John 6:68
- Jesus alone is the answer.
- HISTORICAL REASONS
- Jesus is a fact of history.
- John 6:38
- Romans 1:4
- Acts 1:3
- SCRIPTURAL REASONS (John 6:44-45)
- The Bible is the Word of God.
- How do we know the Bible is true?
- Fulfilled prophecy
- The unity of the Bible
- The longevity of the Bible
- The accuracy of the Bible
- The power of the Bible
- John 6:63
- Jesus is the central theme of the Bible.
- His miraculous birth and life
- His sacrificial death
- John 10:18
- John 6:54
- Acts 10:43
- John 6:45
- SPIRITUAL REASONS (John 6:63)
- If you sincerely seek the truth, God the Holy Spirit will speak to you and confirm that Jesus is the Christ.
- He witnesses to you.
- He witnesses in you.
- 1 John 5:6-10
- Psalm 34:8
- PERSONAL REASONS (John 6:68-69)
- When Jesus is real to you personally, no one can argue you out of believing in Him.
Read of lives transformed by Adrian Rogers' plea of Come to Jesus.
find your station
Check out when and where messages are playing in your area on radio and TV.
DO YOU HAVE A PRAYER NEED?
It would be our privilege to pray for you. Use the form to send us a request.