No Other Way To Heaven Except Through Jesus
Romans 1:16-22 (Program 1965, Air dates 06.2.2013 and 06.9.2013)
- INTRODUCTION (Romans 1:16-22)
- Is God fair to send people who have never heard of Jesus to Hell?
- Is there another way to Heaven apart from Jesus?
- God is just, and God is righteous.
- There is no other way to Heaven apart from Jesus Christ.
- John 14:6
- Acts 4:12
- THE REVELATION FACTOR: ALL MEN HAVE SOME LIGHT. (Romans 1:19-20)
- There are two witnesses that will testify against men’s ignorance.
- Creation is the outward, objective witness.
- Romans 1:19-20
- Psalm 19:1
- Psalm 14:1
- Conscience is the inward, subjective witness.
- Romans 1:19
- Romans 2:14-15
- Romans 1:22
- These witnesses testify to the fact that God exists.
- John 1:9
- THE REFUSAL FACTOR: LIGHT REFUSED INCREASES DARKNESS. (Romans 1:21)
- Truth cannot just be placed on ice.
- The opposite of truth is not error, it is sin.
- Romans 1:18
- 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12
- The baggage that comes with sin is delusion, a lie and damnation.
- Mark 4:25
- THE RECEPTION FACTOR: LIGHT OBEYED INCREASES LIGHT. (Romans 1:16-17)
- If a man is not interested in the fact of God, then God is under no obligation to show that man the way to God.
- God gives us truth. When we believe that truth, God gives us more truth.
- When a man is ready to receive the gospel, God will get the gospel to that man.
- Acts 8:26-38
- Acts 10
- John 17:16-17
- THE RECKONING FACTOR: GOD WILL JUDGE US BY THE LIGHT WE’VE REJECTED. (Romans 2:5, 11-12)
- God will hold those who have heard of Jesus more accountable than those who have not heard.
- Luke 12:48
- The burning question is not what God is going to do with the heathen who has never heard, but what is God going to do with those who have heard?
- Matthew 10:14
- Matthew 11:23
Read of lives transformed by Adrian Rogers' plea of Come to Jesus.
find your station
Check out when and where messages are playing in your area on radio and TV.
DO YOU HAVE A PRAYER NEED?
It would be our privilege to pray for you. Use the form to send us a request.