The Day Death Died
1 Corinthians 15:20-26, 54-58 (Program 2143, Air date 03.31.2013)
- Death is a fact, and death is a foe; but death is a defeated foe.
- 1 Samuel 20:3
- The death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ defeated death.
- 1 Corinthians 15:20-26
- All death is unnatural.
- Death is the root and the fruit of sin.
- THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS DEFEATS DEATH’S KEEPING POWER.
- Jesus willingly laid down His life.
- John 10:18
- Jesus is the first fruits.
- 1 Corinthians 15:20
- Jesus is the last Adam.
- 1 Corinthians 15:22
- Eyewitness accounts affirm the resurrection.
- 1 Corinthians 15:8
- 1 Corinthians 15:14-15
- The resurrection is illustrated by a seed that goes into the ground and dies.
- 1 Corinthians 15:35-38
- There is a continuity of life that is in us.
- John 11:26
- Psalm 139:16
- THE RAPTURE DEFIES DEATH’S KILLING POWER.
(1 Corinthians 15:51-52)
- The rapture was a sacred secret that was hidden from the Old Testament Prophets.
- Ephesians 3:3-5
- Job 19:25-26
- 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
- We are not looking for antichrist; we are looking for Christ.
- Mark 13:32-37
- THE REIGN OF JESUS DESTROYS DEATH’S KINGLY POWER.
- Death had a dominion; Jesus destroyed that dominion.
- Romans 5:14
- 2 Timothy 1:10
- Revelation 20:14
- Jesus has taken the sting and power out of death.
- 1 Corinthians 15:54-57
- 1 Corinthians 15:25-26
- It pays to serve Jesus.
- If you’re following Jesus, you’ll live forever because Jesus has become the death of death.
Read of lives transformed by Adrian Rogers' plea of Come to Jesus.
find your station
Check out when and where messages are playing in your area on radio and TV.
DO YOU HAVE A PRAYER NEED?
It would be our privilege to pray for you. Use the form to send us a request.