The Gospel Of Grace
Galatians 1:6-12 (Program 2166, Air dates 01.06.2013 & 01.13.2013)
- Mankind has three enemies:
- There has been no progress in these areas.
- There is no answer to these dilemmas other than the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- THE SATANIC OPPOSITION TO THE GOSPEL: SATAN FOUGHT IT. (Galatians 1:6-7)
- Satan perverts the truth by calling evil good and good evil.
- There can be no compromise with the truth of the gospel.
- Galatians 1:8-7
- THE SETTLED ORIGIN OF THE GOSPEL: GOD THOUGHT IT. (Galatians 1:11-12)
- The Gospel is not man’s invention; it is divine revelation.
- We are not looking for a new gospel.
- Galatians 1:8-9
- THE SACRIFICIAL OBTAINMENT OF THE GOSPEL: JESUS BOUGHT IT. (Galatians 1:7)
- Jesus paid the price of the gospel with His blood.
- Galatians 1:3-5
- This is why Jesus is the only way.
- Acts 4:12
- John 14:6
- Romans 1:16
- THE SAVING OPERATION OF THE GOSPEL: GRACE WROUGHT IT. (Galatians 1:6)
- It is seeking grace.
- Galatians 1:15
- Romans 3:10-11
- Genesis 3:9
- It is saving grace.
- Galatians 1:16
- Ephesians 2:8-9
- Romans 11:6
- It is securing grace.
- Romans 5:21
- Galatians 3:3
- It is sufficient grace.
- 2 Corinthians 9:8
- It is surviving grace.
- Galatians 1:5
- THE SINGULAR OBSESSION WITH THE GOSPEL: PAUL TAUGHT IT. (Galatians 1:9-10)
- Paul was not trying to please his friends.
- Paul was not trying to please the government.
- Paul was not trying to please the false teachers.
- Galatians 1:13-14
- Mark 8:38
Read of lives transformed by Adrian Rogers' plea of Come to Jesus.
find your station
Check out when and where messages are playing in your area on radio and TV.
DO YOU HAVE A PRAYER NEED?
It would be our privilege to pray for you. Use the form to send us a request.