The Biography Of The King
Isaiah 53:1-12 (Program: 51-5212, Air dates 12.16.2012 & 12.23.2012)
- THE SUPERNATURAL BIRTH OF THE KING (Isaiah 53:1-2)
- This is a miraculous birth.
- Isaiah 7:14
- Isaiah 9:6
- If Jesus hadn’t been virgin born, He wouldn’t have been sinless.
- 1 Corinthians 15:22
- Jesus was 100% God and 100% man.
- John 3:16
- THE SIMPLE LIFE OF THE KING (Isaiah 53:2-3)
- Jesus was born in a humble way and in a humble place.
- John 1:46
- Jesus’ appearance was nondescript.
- Matthew 26:48
- THE SUBSTITUTIONARY DEATH OF THE KING (Isaiah 53:4-6)
- He took our sins.
- Isaiah 53:5
- Matthew 26:39
- Luke 22:44
- He took our shame.
- Isaiah 53:7
- John 19:10
- Matthew 26:62-63
- Jesus was quiet because He was bearing our shame.
- Matthew 22:11-12
- Romans 1:16
- He took our separation.
- Isaiah 53:8
- Matthew 27:42
- Habakkuk 1:13
- God turned His back on Jesus.
- Matthew 27:46
- Psalm 22:1
- Psalm 23:4
- He took our suffering.
- Isaiah 53:9-10
- Jesus, being infinite, paid in a finite amount of time what we, being finite, would pay for an infinite amount of time.
- THE SAVING RESURRECTION OF THE KING (Isaiah 53:9-10)
- Man and nature made Jesus’ death as sure as they could.
- Matthew 27:64
- Jesus is not dead, He’s alive!
- THE SOVEREIGN REIGN OF THE KING (Isaiah 53:11-12)
- Jesus is the mighty arm of the Lord.
- Philippians 3:10
Read of lives transformed by Adrian Rogers' plea of Come to Jesus.
find your station
Check out when and where messages are playing in your area on radio and TV.
DO YOU HAVE A PRAYER NEED?
It would be our privilege to pray for you. Use the form to send us a request.