Learning To Walk With God
Genesis 5:21-24 (Program 2386, Air date 11.25.2012)
- INTRODUCTION (Hebrews 11:5-6)
- Genesis chapter 5 reads like an obituary.
- Genesis 5:8
- Genesis 5:11
- Genesis 5:14
- Enoch did not die however, God took him.
- Genesis 5:24
- Genesis is the seedbed for prophecy.
- The life of Enoch was a picture of the rapture.
- Genesis 5:21-24
- The main emphasis is on Enoch’s walk with God.
- Micah 6:8
- Amos 3:3
- We are to be in the presence of Lord constantly; not just at church.
- Psalm 46:10
- Psalm 47:1
- 1 Timothy 2:8
- Psalm 66:1
- THE LIFE THAT PLEASES GOD IS A LIFE OF FAITH. (Genesis 5:24 & Hebrews 11:5-6)
- It takes faith to walk with God.
- Romans 10:17
- We never have faith until we hear from God.
- God speaks to us personally.
- Enoch was a prophet and a contemporary of Adam.
- Jude 14
- Genesis 5:3-18
- Genesis 3:8
- THE LIFE THAT PLEASES GOD IS A LIFE OF FELLOWSHIP. (Genesis 5:22 & Hebrews 11:5-6)
- God saved us so that we might know Him intimately.
- 1 John 1:7
- THE LIFE THAT PLEASES GOD IS A LIFE OF FAITHFULNESS. (Genesis 5:22)
- Enoch did not walk with God in an easy time.
- Enoch walked with God in a time of apostasy.
- 1 Peter 3:20
- Matthew 24:37
- When Jesus is in our hearts, we have all we need to continually walk with the Lord.
- THE LIFE THAT PLEASES GOD IS A LIFE OF FRUITFULNESS. (Hebrews 11:5-6)
- Enoch had a powerful testimony that began with the birth of his son Methuselah.
- Genesis 5:22
- Methuselah was the oldest man to ever live.
- Methuselah’s name meant, “When he is dead, it will be sent.”
- When Methuselah died the flood came.
- Amos 3:7
- 2 Peter 3:9
- Genesis 5:25
- Genesis 5:28-29
- Genesis 7:11
- Methuselah lived as long as he did because of the grace and mercy of God.
- Enoch walked with God after Methuselah was born because of fear of the end.
- Psalm 111:10
- Matthew 10:28
- We are to be waiting for the end of the age like Enoch.
- Luke 17:34-35
- 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18
- Acts 5:32
- Is faith a gift from God or something we do? Both.
- Romans 12:3
Read of lives transformed by Adrian Rogers' plea of Come to Jesus.
find your station
Check out when and where messages are playing in your area on radio and TV.
DO YOU HAVE A PRAYER NEED?
It would be our privilege to pray for you. Use the form to send us a request.