Six Principles To Fortify Faith
Hebrews 11:8-13 (Program 2390, Air dates 11.11.2012 & 11.18.2012)
- INTRODUCTION (Hebrews 11:8-13)
- Romans 4:11
- Hebrews 11:6
- Faith is the mark of a Christian.
- John 6:29
- John 3:18
- Hebrews 10:38
- THE VOICE PRINCIPLE: WE MUST HEAR FROM GOD. (Hebrews 11:8)
- Romans 10:17
- Hearing the voice of God is the root of faith.
- Genesis 12:1-3
- Genesis 11:1-4
- Faith does not come from guessing at the will of God.
- 1 John 5:14
- Genesis 12:7
- Exodus 3:2
- Acts 9:1-6
- Acts 10:9-16
- God has given us three ways in which He speaks to us:
- We have the written Word of God.
- We have the mind of Christ.
- We have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
- Hebrews 1:1-2
- 1 Corinthians 2:14-16
- Acts 16:7-10
- Proverbs 4:18
- THE VENTURE PRINCIPLE: WE MUST OBEY WHAT WE KNOW. (Hebrews 11:8)
- Our responsibility is not to totally understand, but to readily obey.
- If you’re having a faith problem, you’re probably having an obedience problem.
- THE VALUE PRINCIPLE: WE MUST ESTABLISH PRIORITIES. (Hebrews 11:9-10)
- Matthew 6:10
- Our citizenship is in Heaven.
- Philippians 3:20
- The Bible warns about friendship with the world.
- James 4:4
- We must not act like the world.
- 1 John 2:15-17
- We must not be conformed to the world.
- Romans 12:2
- If we are conformed to the world, then we will be condemned with the world.
- 1 Corinthians 11:32
- Genesis 13 & 19
- 2 Corinthians 6:17
- Matthew 6:33
- THE VISION PRINCIPLE: WE MUST KEEP OUR FAITH FOCUSED. (Hebrews 11:10)
- The operative phrase is, “he looked.”
- Hebrews 11:13
- Colossians 3:1-2
- Hebrews 11:1
- 2 Corinthians 4:18
- Faith is setting your affection on something that is bigger than most of us are living for.
- THE VIGILANCE PRINCIPLE: WE MUST GUARD OUR HEARTS. (Hebrews 11:11)
- Genesis 12:10-20
- 1 Peter 1:7
- THE VICTORY PRINCIPLE: ENJOY THE BLESSINGS. (Hebrews 11:11-12)
- There is no way you can live in victory apart from faith.
- Romans 5:1
Read of lives transformed by Adrian Rogers' plea of Come to Jesus.
find your station
Check out when and where messages are playing in your area on radio and TV.
DO YOU HAVE A PRAYER NEED?
It would be our privilege to pray for you. Use the form to send us a request.